View Single Post
Old 01-05-2002, 11:50 AM   #3
Kisner
Registered Member

Went ahead and dug out shop manual. Here's exactly what it states:
"Centralizing the Pressure Differential Valve...to centralize and turn off warning light, a pressure differential or unbalance condition must be created in the opposite brake system from the one that was repaired and bled last. Turn ignition to ACC or ON position. Loosen differential valve assemply brake tube nut at the outlet port on the opposite side of the brake system that was repaired and/or bled last. Depress the brake pedal slowly to build line pressure until the pressure differential valve is moved to a centralized position and the brake warning light goes out; then, immediately tighten the outlet port tube nut to the specified torque. Check fluid level and fill to within 1/4 inch of the top. Turn ignition switch to OFF."

Now my problem is (not being a mechanic) I don't know which was bled last or exactly how to do this. Also, when I loosen brake tube nut, do I have to put a cup or something under it or will brake fluid come running out while I depress the brake pedal? Showing my complete ignorance again here.
Kisner is offline   Reply With Quote