View Single Post
Old 03-23-2002, 03:04 PM   #16
SkadonyaCA
Registered Member

Default Ventura

Quote:
Originally posted by PKRWUD
Amanda-

Welcome to the site! Where in Ventura are you? I love it when more locals show up here!

Take care,
-Chris
Right now I am over near City Hall and downtown. I moved back from Tucson, AZ a little over a month ago, and figured with modeling I don't want to deal with a place of my own anymore, so I am living at home (its weird, haven't been here in almost 10 yrs! I went to Thacher up in Ojai.) What about you? My email is aej@ididitmyway.com

was sure, but now I am not. Thought we would be going to the street races in Camarillo tonight. Will be with Skyler (the '89 Red Saleen). Don't know if I will be taking mine out. But with the crappy weather....

Amanda
Ford racing springs; KYB gas adjust shocks/struts; Intake (undecided); Approx. 12 degree timing; GT-40 P heads (ported); GT-40 P headers (ported); Cobra Rockers; 65 mm Throttle body; EGR spacer; 80 mm Lightning MAF; 3.55 Ford Racing Gears; CustomChip; B&M high stall torque converter; tranny cooler; fuel pressure regulator and gauge; 175 Amp Alternator; 2000 watt Audiobahn/panasonic soundsystem; CD w/Changer, 2 - 10" Aluminum Subs; audiobahn 1 farad capacitor; Dual Cut-outs just past the primary Cats; MAC cold air induction; Reverse Indiglo guages; 9mm Wires; Window tint; underdrive pulleys
_ ___________________ _
2001 Silver GT Convert. Automatic Black top

Last edited by SkadonyaCA; 03-23-2002 at 07:13 PM..
SkadonyaCA is offline   Reply With Quote