View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 11:48 PM   #22
Isamu29
Registered Member

Default SURE NO PROB

Quote:
Originally posted by Rice Hunter
Hey thanks! I'll check that stuff out as soon as my boss leaves ! I wouldn't mind being about to shift a little better!
Yeah no prob... at first I thought u were being really sarcastic like some of the poeple have been here.... but u werent so its all good. Good luck and for autocrossing you really should only use manual anywaz unless you want ure auto fluid to foam out heh but all it means is that ure having lots of fun.... but like the last guy to post said unless you have a programable auto tranny id like to see autos match downshifts of manual for curves.... oh well itll probably be done with the way autos are changing. heh but well anyone can drive in a strait line some poeple just shift faster and others just have a more souped car...... OH and Rice Hunter I dont laugh at anyone cuz im the bigest moron when it comes to technical stuff on cars..... ive always concentrated more on smooth up and downshifting and quick curves......

Oh and somthing to think about you can waste your money on your making your car superfast or training yourself.... investing in yourself is always better cuz anyone can make a car fast but being quick is more important.....

Thanks agian

Isamu