View Single Post
Old 07-13-2002, 11:52 PM   #17
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Default :) Ha! Seems like PepBoys and "other" is winning...

Mustangbelle306, I'll make sure never to go to the the "Pep Beeyatchz" in Pleasantville, NJ.

82GT, how ya been?! I've been back here for about a 1.5 weeks so far. ...Miss my buddies here...

As far as the parts stores, I think much of the quality has to do with the service quality and parts quantity. Between AZ and AAP, both quality and quantity seem to fluctuate, whereas it has only gotten better with the PepBoyses (<---plural of PepBoys--just in case you were wondering ) in my area. HA! and one of th AAPs that my friend goes to, this woman behind the counter likes to argue with him on what part he needs. He always makes it a point to rub it in her face when he proves her WRONG without a shadow of a doubt... quite entertaining it is....
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote