View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 10:24 PM   #23
Blue01GT
Registered Member

tireburner163, you can make fun of me and call me 16, but seriously, what is this website about? mustangs or traffic school?

besides, what would you have done if you were in his shoes? dont answer that from your comfy computer room, answer me when you have cobra keys in your hand and its 2am in the middle of nowhere. i think you know exactly what you would do..dont act all high and mighty...

cmon everyone on this website is either from the american graffiti generation or the fast and furious generation and both generations are addicted to speed. if you want to preach road rules, do it at the DMV site.

and if i turned in my stang to the dealership and complained that it had no power, i would EXPECT them to find that out for themselves...thats why i keep the keys in my own darn pocket. anyone complaining that a cobra gets crappy gas mileage obviously doesnt know what a corba is meant to do. i bet that was the first and last time that cobra ever got past 100mph. read the first post before you reply to mine next time.