View Single Post
Old 09-24-2002, 11:07 PM   #27
Blue01GT
Registered Member

yea, i cant argue that 140 is unsafe... although i have gone to my governors limit, its been on a perfectly straight, almost deserted highway that has on/offramps only once every 5 miles or so. still it is of course reckless.

i will admit that i feel like a 16 year old behind the wheel and that is dangerous, but i try to keep myself in check...and my girlfriend is good at knocking sense into me HAHA

i originally got a little upset because of wade73s post. I dont think he should have pounced on stangman for making that cobra run a little. having wade73 insult stangman on this forum for letting that cobra stretch its legs is like a nun going to a strip club...you just dont belong there. look at all the posts before wade73..they offer kind advice and politely say that it was a little reckless, but they also admire the story and situation. wade73 was just outta line and in turn i got outta line. sorry for losing my cool, but old conservative grandpas should stay in the "senior citizens" corner and out of the "modular performance" corner.