View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 01:31 AM   #36
The Deuce
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue01GT
cmon wade73! in the time it took for me to try to stop the flamewar before thiss thread gets locked down, you posted right before me some huge complaining insulting post? who is immature now? who is intelligent? you sure think you are! insulting californians too... does that make you feel good now?

ok fine im stupid and your a genius and your totally enlightened in mobilehome, alabama or wherever you are. i will let you think whatever you want and ill let you think you win. you can draw whatever visual picture of me you want and assume whatever you want cause im not gonna let you know who i really am, nor am i gonna waste my time with you anymore.

i said what i needed to say about your flaming of stangman. now you can turn to me and flame away and talk about how your more mature and more intelligent than me and make yourself feel better.
Now you've done gone and pissed ME off. Look where I am from before you say something about my location. Oh yeah, read my prior post, page 2, about how inappropriate Stangman's behavior was, and how off your defense of his action is.

To answer one of your questions to Stangman, techs have the ability to road test cars. It isn't a big deal. Just remember how for this behavior you are next time you drop off your car for warranty service. (By the way, which dealer would that be? I'd love to let them know how you feel about techs flogging cars)

Rice Haters Club Member #13
The Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote