View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 03:34 PM   #20
ultraflo
NX dealer-man

Quote:
Originally posted by fiveohpatrol
gee ryan, i've seen a post like the "top 50" before somewhere

good (stolen) idea though

New combo is almost together, so I'll have timeslips and pictures for you in early april

-drew
Yeah, I know... I want to put our own twist on this particular list and include everyone, not just the N/A street car guys. It's a damn good idea, not an "ultraflo original" however. There's a similar list at the Corral for those who are unaware.

Anyone who has a picture of their car with numbers to match the timeslip is eligible, btw. ...if you don't have a digital cam or scanner to send the info electronically, contact me via PM and I'll give you an address to send the info in the snail mail.

Good call Conman, about the street/strip, drag only label... I could add that to the list, but I would think it might be obvious with the type of tire being used... what the hell, I can add that if you like. ...I'm just trying to keep things simple.

1/4 ET @ MPH.....1/8 ET @ MPH.....60ft......username.....aspiration/CID/weight/stick or auto (what kind)/tires (what size/type)/duty (street/strip or drag)

The more I think about it, the more I'd like to keep everyone on a single list... that's why I stated we could do a TOP 100 list if I receive enough entries.

I might drop the 1/8mi. ET @ MPH category to keep the entries to one line of info... cross that bridge when we come to it, it's early yet. I have yet to hear from Jeff Chambers or Dan McClain... I sent Jeff a PM, but not Dan yet.

Later...
ultraflo is offline   Reply With Quote