View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 09:06 PM   #21
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

supeg, no your not a newbie...your a TROLL!!!. You come on here flaming the hell out of a guy because he listed a K&N and Flows as mods. You need to lightin the hell up.

Oh about those track times you are DEAD wrong. If you think a 260hp Mustang GT 5-speed is gonna run a 14.5 your a frickin MORON. I mean, come on, a fox body runs a low-mid 14 with 225hp. You need to wake up and get a clue what your talking about.

Have you ever even been to the track???(Playing GT3 doesn't count) I suggest you go, actully watch or hell maybe even fire up your Civic and make a few 17 second passes.

Dude your getting you info from ads, are you brain dead? Hell if I went by ads my K&N would add 20hp

A second gen Lightning runs a from a mid-13 with a good drive to a 14 flat with a not so good driver. So yes it your a killer driver you could take a lighting in mildly modded GT.

Yes you can get 13's out off a PI GT 5-speed. I've seen many run in the 13's with mild mods (H-pipe). And I've seen a good number run high 13's with free mods and killer drivers.

MustangMom2K has run a 13.94 in her mildy modded GT auto. Stoplight Warriors auto GT ran a 14.4 with a 2.3 60-foot when it was stock. Lizard king was ripping 13.77's in his stock 99 GT 5-speed. Need I go on or are you belittled enough already?

Have a nice day

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote