View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 11:05 PM   #27
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Quote:
Originally posted by supeg
Idiot. Maybe you can also tell me where I said a gt cannot do under 14.5 seconds stock? I said It will not hit 13's. Unless it is a Factory Freak you ****. Read my posts and comprehend you fuken moron.
You said a 5-speed averaged a 14.5.....a 99+ GT 5-speed averages around a 14 flat in the real world. And a auto 99+ GT does not run a 15 flat....it runs more like a 14.5. Good drivers can get a high 13 out of a 5-speed and a 14.3 or so out of a auto. A new GT that runs 13's with a good driver isn't a factory freak. I've seen many do it.

Quote:
No, I do not go by adds in my info. It is common knowledge about the HP increases on Lightning by basic upgrades. Go do some reading then open your mouth ok? I posted the link to try to feed morons like you some info.
While second gen Lightings are easy to tweek. A chip, a pulley, and CAI it's gonna net "84+" hp. That's a ad, the info is gonna be fluffed up a bit to sell you their products.

Quote:
I do not own a Civic, or any Import. What gives you that Idea. In fact I own Two fords.
That statement was directed simply to piss you off

Quote:
Funny how fags like you think cause I say that the guy can expect his AUTO 1999 Mustang GT to run around 15 flat, that I hate Domestics?
GT auto's don't run 15 flats........your wrong.

Quote:
Jesus, Some of you really need lives, and should maybe visit other boards.
I have a nice life, IMO. And why visit other boards?......this is the best Mustant web-site in the world...just ask Dan McClain.

Quote:
Did he have a chance against a LIGHTING in a Stock 1999 AUTO GT. NONE, Not a chance in hell.
I never said he did.......I mearnly corrected you when you quoted the wrong ET for his car. I said a well driven 5-speed GT could take a poorly driven Lightning.

Where do you get the idea that a 99+ GT auto runs a 15 flat? Do you live at 10K feet? Did you see some idiot spin the tires all the way down the track and run that? How did this dulision come to reside in your brain?

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote