View Single Post
Old 12-21-2002, 12:20 AM   #39
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: Re: 99GT vs. 2000 Lightning

Quote:
Originally posted by wantapony2001
he MADE me do it! i was driving on a road when he saw me at an intersection . he turned the same way i was going when he saw me then and started to stalk me . he was giving me the Gas and pull-away , back and forth, so we first went at it from about 30mph , then we caught a redlight and went at it again , then i turned onto a highway and he STILL followed me on to it and waxed my *** up and down it. trust me..i didnt start with him , i just took the bait
kid, you control the car. how new are you to this game? anything wearing a SVT badge, will pull like a mutha on anything lighter than a SS or a zo6 or a reel heavily modded fox, its a factory race car, an if your gonna race you better be aware of the high power monsters that'll eat you up with lil or no mods..let alone somthin that comes standard with a supercharger. never EVER get sucked into a race. when that happens you let the other guy determine the stakes regardless if you know what they are. **** happens when you are not in 100 percent control of the situation at all times..do i pick on z06's? or vipers(hell even a modded fox)..no i know my limits, an i know what my car is capable of doing. grow some stones an have the courage to walk away from an invitation to disaster...unless your prepared to accept the consequneces. trust me, you an your car will survive a whole lot longer.

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote