View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 01:30 PM   #4
Janeofalltrades

Default LOL

Tireburner163 wrote: "I've also been blessed with a huge hangover and a general lack of not knowing what happened last night"...

LOL...Reoccurring theam in my life....Not this time...LOL

Well done Tireburner, hopefully the Mrs. (to be) enjoyed hrself too..

LOL

Well, I have had a good year, I am alive and somewhat healthy....

I escaped my impending doom when, by the grace of God, my husband left me, we sold our house, made $150,000, I got to keep the V-6 Mustang and then bought a new 2003 GT. I got to meet the girlfriend. My mother was diagnosed with congentative heart failure, my brother is a case and was jailed for nearly 1/2 of 2002 (wee, this was really OK with me)...... I started working again for the 1st time in almost 5 years and was accepted by my old employer with open arms and a smile...I found all you guys as my buddies and a little place to come blow off steam and laugh....I had one of the most interesting, yet best weekends of my life, learned a lot about myself and human nature .... and I met a gentleman who is, in so many words...just like me. He is a top notch, high class, smart fella who, in a different life and time, would me my Satuday morning football, current events kinda guy; unfortuantely, he is married and off limits...We all have our issues....LOL....

So with the new year starting I hope to worked hard, fight less, love more and enjoy my time on Earth..

Happy New Year and God Bless all ~Jenn~