View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 11:05 PM   #11
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking In Reflection..

Good thread...
Ya, for those of you whove been here all year long, most of you know this has not been the easiest year for me...one of the best things to come out of it, was my relationships and friendships formed here on MW....When things were just SO overwhelming, I found peace here on the boards, and ya'll encouragement and humor pulled me out of some really down times....THANK YOU!! and some of you who I"ve talked personally to, I REALLY appreciate ya'lls support over the past year on different stuff and for ya'll letting me talk. Ya'll have been lifesavers for me!!

Ive now been in the "Money Pit" (my new house) for 10 months...things have finally quit breaking, and I thought I was gonna lose my mind for a while. I like the fact that my house is finally starting to feel like a home now. Now, of corse, my car is doing to me what my house did, but, God willing, I"ll make it thru all this too.

I had my year of travel, and have been fortnate enough to do alot of really neat car related trips. My traveling is gonna have to come to a stop now. But, I had alot of fun.

I have a healthy, pretty, smart and wonderful daughter, and a new puppy,(who is in my lap now w/ her head on my mouse hand.. and I have spent my year sharing my time w/ the people that mean the most to me...I myself did a lot of soul searching this year and know EXACTLY what I want for myself in my life, and will never, ever give up on it!!!

Last year had its share of SEVERE Downs and MANY MANY GREAT UPS!!! Over all, I feel like 2003 has GOT to be better in many ways....and I'm looking forward to it.

BTW: About last night!!! still trying to figure out why the back of my head is totally NUMB>..I woke up that way. Has no feeling when I touch it,(still doesn't) and my neck is sore, but other than that, I had a GREAT New years...spent it at WhiteSnakes w/ Rainman drinking margaritas, eating, playing poker and hanging out, crashed over there, so I didn't chance driving home!....got home this afternoon, and I have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALL DAY LONG...Except pick up Racie from her Baby(dog) sitter...

I hope everyone here has a GREAT 2003 and that all your wishes come true!!!!! Best of luck to all ya'll this year for a Healthy, Happy and and Content 2003!!
TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!

Last edited by Topless In Texas; 01-01-2003 at 11:11 PM..
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote