View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 10:24 AM   #16
1969Mach1
HEY I CAN SET A NAME NOW!

2002 Had it's up's and downs with me. Being with what is now my ex, I went threw some rough times with her in the beginning and it ending in the end of the year. I had my Mach 1 which I was greatful for, although now she is gone, but has been replaced with the Pace Car. I graduated high school, had a very fun summer, and only got 1 SPEEDING TICKET!! and I got off of it too! I've learned so much about myself, and life aswell. I got to be alot closer to all my friends, I've made alot of new friends aswell. I got a very good job working for the goverment aswell. I can look back and share many stories I've had in 2002. As for 2003 coming up, it looks very good. It seems like everything is going to come together for me this year, I met a girl that I have so much in common with last night, she loves cars, and believes in everything I believe in aswell. I'm going to the movies with 2 very pretty girls tonight, I've met some girl at work that I adore. It seemed like the single life has been waiting for me, my g/f leaves me, the year changes and I have my choice between girls. I don't know what's going on but I'm going to try to really enjoy this year to it's fullest. If I come out of this year dead or alive, I know it'll be with a smile on my face.

Best Wishes for 2003!
§am.

1979 Mustang Indianapolis 500 Pace Car **For Sale - Email me for Info**
302-2V, 3-Speed Auto
One of 2,106 made
One of 405 sent to Canada.
Yes those are caution lights, and No you can't pass me when there on.

Ricer Hater's Club - Member #4
1969Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote