View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 08:59 AM   #3
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Very nicely done. I built a house frame once to 1/32 scale and sliced all of my own 2x4's, 2x6's etc. It was a ton of work, but the finished project was really cool.

Here's some pics of my N scale model railroad show pieces...

There are two of these lights in the kit. The kit came in a small box with two brass 1/16" tubes for the main body of the light, and the rest was laser cut into 1/32" brass sheet, and fit into a shape that looked just like a credit card. The blury pic shows the lights lit up. I don't know why the camera decided to do that, but I'm not going through the trouble of trying to light that up again to get a better pic

Here is my current project. This is a Gloor Craft model and is highly detailed. The bracing across the underside of the car is made up of 31 individual pieces of balsa. The brake lines were bent and glued in by hand. The ribs on the roof of the car were scratch built. The weathering is not complete, but you get the idea.

Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote