View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 09:41 PM   #11
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by fiveohpatrol
umm, kevin, you dont have time to be doin this stuff. You've gotta finish that car before I graduate and move outta the state Cause I wanna whoop it atleast once before I go.

btw how are ya liking the x-box so far?

-drew
The X-Box is pretty cool. My wife is getting more use out of it than I am though. She's trying like hell to beat that Jet Set Radio Future game that came with it. I rented Halo and that's a pretty cool game. Since I don't have broadband though it wouldn't be much fun to own I don't think. I may buy it.

As far as my car goes, I am not in posession of it again until late Spring. The guy at the body shop told me he wants to wait until they get moved into the new building before he gets really into it so he can keep it inside until it's done. And with a 5.8L and 14lbs boost you're gonna have fun trying to whoop on it. I'll turn the boost down to 2psi so maybe you'll have a chance LOL
Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote