Old 01-09-2003, 07:54 AM   #16
bigbandjohn
Registered Member

Default Re: Re: Big A** Brown Noser

Quote:
Originally posted by MissBlondie
ok i'm gonna go to my corner and cry now
Awwww.....

Well, I had come up with a response yesterday afternoon shortly after I read this reply to help cheer you up, but for some reason the forum was down. Anyway, I took a little extra time for research, and came up with some alternate ways you could be at 200%...

Now, these are just things I came up with that work, but pick will be last (and if you really want to, you can do the math yourself, I don't feel like posting it).

It could be that you're an "utterly sweet babe", "completely nice doll", "young sweet girl", "truly pretty", "Utter Sweetie pie", "Very sweet cutie", or a "real nice sweetheart". All of these things are 200%!

However, there are 2, 1 of which is based on another thread, that probably apply best:

"Very Lovely Angel" O:-)

and my pick --

"A real gem of a mustang gal"
1+37+25 +21+1+ 95 + 20

I hope you'll come out of your corner and stop crying now. Smiles are so much better.

"Big Band" John

P.S. OK, now that I have said that, one of 3 things will occur:
She'll blush with embarassment, but be happy ;
Her bf/fiance/significant-other will say "Who the heck is that" and will hunt me down and beat me up ;
She'll be so scared of me she'll never say boo again.

Anyway, I think we just found out who the real bigassbrownnoser is anyway... wait, did I say that?
bigbandjohn is offline   Reply With Quote