View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 02:53 AM   #4
0h n0 5.0
Registered Member

Default Re: Mustang vs Camaro Please Read!

Quote:
Originally posted by roadracer247
Okay I am getting frustrated looking around online and hearing that a '02 Camaro SS will beat a '02 SVT Cobra and almost any year before! I know that a '03 Cobra will take a SS but I can't afford the new Cobra. I have been a Mustang and ford man my whole life and I drive a '67 Mustang right now, but I am looking for something newer and am not sure what I should get? The Bullit and Boss mustangs sound like gt's with bodykits and that is not really what I am looking for. How much faster is a Corbra? What is the Hp rating on a '00 Cobra? Please don't misunderstand my post, I love FORD! But I have to have a car that will beat Chevys! I am almost sure a 281 and 351 will beat a SS but again I think they are out of my price range. How much do they go for? Also is anyone is interested in trading me for my '67 let me know!
roadracer247@yahoo.com

1, get what you want cause your drivin it.

B- true the 02 ss is a monster 380 horses. but its also GM. they never fixed the camaro from 99 on, shoddy production, cheap plastic dash, an like a envelope gettin into if your over 5 foot tall.. great, fantastic wonderful if you like workin on your car from underneath the dash board tho.

C, DOHC 4.6's love superchargers so any 96-02 cobra will definetly leave you grinning. either go with a sn95 body style from 96-98 or the the 99-02 newer body styles.

1994 GT 5.0l
0h n0 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote