View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 11:22 AM   #7
jj_jonathon
Trisket

Default Re: Re: Mustang vs Camaro Please Read!

Quote:
Originally posted by 0h n0 5.0
1, get what you want cause your drivin it.

thats it right there really....

Quote:
B- true the 02 ss is a monster 380 horses. but its also GM. they never fixed the camaro from 99 on, shoddy production, cheap plastic dash, an like a envelope gettin into if your over 5 foot tall.. great, fantastic wonderful if you like workin on your car from underneath the dash board tho.
youre right that there are problems with it...my brother had his engine replaced (under warrenty) at 25k miles...lots of quirky stuff since he bought it too...stuff that chevy either cant fix cuz they cant figure out, or just deny exist....

but it hauls like a ***** through every gear.....only two cars i know of tha beat him on the highway are an 03 cobra and a 911 turbo...

and trust me...itll seat someone well over 6foot....im 6' myself and find the front seat comfy, my brother is 6'2" and basically lives in his car since hes got 30k+ miles on it and hes had it for a year...

...but all in all...get what you want! go test drive the cars youre looking at...most chevy dealerships still have 02 SS's that you can test and there is a huge supply of GTs and older cobras running around...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/
jj_jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote