View Single Post
Old 03-17-2003, 10:08 AM   #9
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default Sorry I Must have replied to this ON RHC

Anyway Norman Swartianager Said it best that Going to war without France is Like Not Bringing an Accordin with you

I still have my Mom Living In that country France right near the German Border Ooooooooohhhhh! Double bash! LoL Anyway what i would like to say Being that I did Grow Up there That when you get away from the SLUM AKA Paris You will find many polite and Normal people Paris Is Like New York before 9/11 everyones pissed.

I wish you To truely exsersize your god given right to bash the Hell out of those Power Hungry Dumb *** french policy makers Remeber what Sudham had for armerment? Gee I think It was Stamped Made In Germany and Made In France...... But this isnt the people of Frances fault Just like in this country its the Polititions that Bark Loudest not the people.

I may be French and Vietnameses thats My heritiage aint got a damm thing to do with the 1st thing I am an Americian .............

PS Freedom fries and Freedom Toast Sound Great right now

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .

Last edited by Miss Mischief; 03-17-2003 at 10:27 AM..
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote