View Single Post
Old 03-17-2003, 10:21 AM   #10
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Default PS Just to Piss you Off More and Make you Laugh

Momar no Nuts Drew that Line of Death In the sea and F-14's where flying to protect the carrier when they where Jumped By 2 French Mirages "OH NO" 1 was Blown out of the sky the other grabbed hold of both his a s s cheecks and started hauling it back to Libia. Ronnia "Dont F u c k with me" Regan sent a Flight of F-111 Fighter Bombers From England to Bomb Terorist training Camps Military tagets and Government Building. Any who the French said Oh you cant fly through are air space so Our F-111 Pilots had an extra 6-8 Hours Of Flight Time before they came on to target and acedently Dropped a Bomb on the French embassy .......

In the Imortal words of sam Kinasin

MAYBE IF I HAD A LITTLE SLEEP OH OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH!

And I also wish to God Bless the one crew that didnt survive They would Have if it wasnt for fatigue They where Killed Because the where so exshausted How could they be sharp and allert.

Lemme Just Give the French policy makers another middle finger.

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote