View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 06:09 PM   #15
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MazdaProwner
England seems like the U.S.'s best ally right now, even more so than Canada. I can't speak for Chretien about why he doesn't want to help. I don't really give a Damn either.
Perhaps the history books should be changed to show that the Statue of Liberty was given to the U.S. by England instead of france. Maybe to show that there were no hard feelings between the two countries after the war of 1812, and the revolution.
Yes the Uk is the best ailie of the US and the most Grateful.. French pride Sucks "I am French Vietnamese" Born on an americian base, Military Brat raised in both The UK and France the French think they are all that. Sorry there Not, After Libia The 3 day war refusing to Acknowledge the state of Isreal and Now I am sorry I have any french blood in me at all .....

PS Ive stopped speaking the language except to my mother she doesnt speak english.

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote