View Single Post
Old 06-11-2003, 08:11 AM   #8
MATTKNIGHT
Registered Member

Default More info yet....

Alright, just to make sure it wasnt my fuel press I checked it w/ vaccuum discon. I read 39 psi at idle. Seems to me this should be good. I am getting fed up with the car so last night I started working on it. I took the top end of the motor off, including the heads. I saw no problems, even replaced all the gaskets to be sure no probs would occur. There is a crossover tub on the back of the heads, I plugged the heads instead of reinstalling the tube. During reassembly I decided to ditch all the emissions **** on the pass side of the eng. (down by the headers) I left the smog pump on and didnt plug it. The EGR is just flowing free. I plugged the vaccuum lines running to all the valves associated with the emissions stuff. After finishing everything I take the car for a drive. It fell flat on its face, stumbling like a maniac anywhere above 2800 RPM at wot. I am pissed. I cant get this thing to run right. PLEASE any more advice?? I am on the verge of selling this POS and buying an 03 Cobra.