View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 11:05 AM   #14
MTU 50
GOT TORQUE ????

Yeah, I've seen 2 Ferarri's this summer. One was a Magnum PI style and I'm not sure what the other one was, but it was newer. The other day I saw a guy in a Rolls. It was a two tone convertible with white on top and purple on the bottom.

I have only saw a couple of Vipers this summer, two new Cadillac XLR's, a couple of the new F-150's already. Today in fact, I saw the new Mercedes SL. I think it has something like 550hp and 550 lb-ft of Torque. Nice looking car.

I don't live in a high class neighborhood or anything, but driving around town you see a lot of nice cars. Plus there is a TON of old Muscle roaming around. I saw a real nice 69' Stang yesterday. All white, with a single blue stripe down the middle and wide tires in back. It was sweet. And thankfully, we don't have too much rice. I don't think I could take seeing that crap everyday.

When I was at the Ford Romeo proving ground in May, they had one of their prototype GT's out there testing. It was only a 400 hp version and not the production 500 hp. They were out on the flat test surface doing braking runs. That thing stopped pretty quick from my vantage point.
190 LPH fuel pump, 3-row radiator,
Maximum Motorsports full length subframes

2002 Oldsmobile Bravada(wife's car)
2005 Ford Taurus SEL (company ride)

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS !!!!
MTU 50 is offline   Reply With Quote