View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 09:42 PM   #51
WHITE_SVT_SNAKE
Registered Member

Default :)

Will,

Although what blake said was funny as hell (im sure he meant it in good fun), my intent on that story was not to poke fun at anyone who drives an automatic... It was merely to express my love for driving a Manual... As to you thinking that someone may think your less manley for driving an automatic... thats perposterous... And even if its not who cares what people think... hell i'll probably get called some derogitory names for saying what i did in my post... but you know what... I could give 2 sh*ts what anybody on this forum thinks... Its all supposed to be in good fun... not to mention your gonna catch static in life when you deal with cars... theres always gonna be somebody who thinks his/her car looks better, is faster or any number of other things... What sets you and them apart is how u deal with what they say and think... laugh it off, there are plenty of guys outthere, my self included, who like cars enough to not be like that. But in anycase if it would make you feel better think about it like this... 90% of those people who say bad things are just jelous of what you have... So have pitty on them... They aren't as fortunate as you...

A Fellow Mustang NUT,
David
Ported Factory Heads, New Performance valvetrain , BBK 62MM TB, Sean Hyland Spec Stage One Cams, Dual Friction Centerforce Clutch, Steeda Tri-ax, Mac Cold Air, Saleen Wheels (18x9 & 18x10), Among other things...

"I Like anything Fast Enough to Do Something Stupid In"
WHITE_SVT_SNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote