Thread: Suicidal Coyote
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 10:53 PM   #9
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
Dang Jerri, you're brutal.... poor critters..

Glad we don't have any armadillos around, that would've done a little more damage, I assume.

About me being sure if it was a coyote, yeah, I'm 99% sure. I've heard people talk about having them around our county and I've seen 2 others run across one of the back country roads on 2 diff occasions. They ran with lightning speed, faster than I've ever seen any dog run. First time I saw one I was amazed at how fast it shot across the country road. But anyway, yeah and what you all discribed, "~40 lbs, medium sized dog". Yep. It was mostly grey with white highlights on the belly and lower area. When I went back to look at it, it's eyes were open (it was dead as a doornail<---- whatever that is) and it looked really wild. Its face was kinda thin and streamline. Too large and grey to be a fox.

What surprised me is that a coyote would do something stupid like that. Someone suggested that it could've been rabid and gone insane...

Anyways, I think I can probably get the foglights, fix the fiberglass part behind the bumper cover, and paint for under $200. We'll see. ....
yeah they have moved in our area, for the last few year's, indian's call the the trickster's, shape shifter's, etc. they are a lot smarter than dog's, anyway, good luck with the car , but those day-um so called dog's are fast, real fast. almost a running illusion.
Attached Images
File Type: gif crazyhorse.gif (66.5 KB, 11 views)

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote