View Single Post
Old 05-09-2004, 01:20 AM   #1
jndnaps
Registered Member

Talking Has Anyone Seen This Car?

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone here saw this car on ebay a couple of times? I live local and saw it run but it got no bids. Now I see it in the Collector Car Trader site. Well my curiosity finally got me and I went and looked at it today (Saturday) WOW! This is a sweet car... a lot of money, but very sweet.. I'd be scared to drive that one with that kinda paint job, And I didn't.. I let the owner take me out for a ride. Not sure if he would have let me drive it anyway, He didn't offer.. But it's definitely a very sweet ride. I'd hate to have to get some paint work done to that one. It's not an everyday driver.. Well to me anyway.. Well if anyone is interested in it, It is what they say it is. But again it is a little high on the price.. I didn't really get into a price war with the guy but he did say he would consider all offers. He did seem to kinda rush me out when I didn't offer to buy the car.. Guess he figured I was just a tire kicker.. I can't blame him, He probably gets a lot of them.. Guess I was one too But I just couldn't help it, I just had to go see it.. I wonder if it would ever jump up in value like the 70 Cudas and the older Stangs.. If I only knew I'd take a chance...

http://www.collectorcartraderonline.....html?70600204
jndnaps is offline   Reply With Quote