View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004, 07:53 AM   #7
crazypete
Registered Member

You would be SHOCKED at how much of a difference tire chains make. Turn any car into a snowmobile. One could easily outmanuver 4x4's once the snow hits. Just gotta make sure that they are quality pieces so they dont come loose and tear up the rear 1/4's. I was once driving down rte 2 in western mass at 2 in the morning in a _blizzard_, no plows anywhere in sight. Well, an 18 wheeler decided that I was plowing the snow well enough for the both of us with my ground effects so he stayed behind me for almost an hour back to boston.

Ok, I ground off the choke horn but now it looks.....kinda messy. The alternative main bodies just have no choke horns, right? If thats the only difference, I'll dremel some more and get to the same end result. I tried to keep it clean but at this point, I might as well go buckwild and then clean it out as best I can.

Does anyone make a vacuum -> double pumper "kit"? I figure that this is an excellent time to do that if it exists.
91 GT Carb conversion, holley 600 double pumper, edelbrock performer intake, FMS "C" drop springs, march 1000 underdrive pullies, crane 1.7 roller rockers, GT-40P headers, bassani x pipe, american thunder catback, FMS 4.56's, msd aL6, trunkmount battery, A/C eliminator kit, 3000 stall tci streetfighter, AOD with transgo kit, A+ servo, 300M hardened lockup shaft, kevlar bands and 28,000 gvw trans cooler, 3 core radiator, 300 lbs stripped with a full interior
crazypete is offline   Reply With Quote