Thread: Scared Chicken
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 10:45 PM   #1
grey88gt
Registered Member

Default Scared Chicken

Last night on the way home a little red Honda goes buy with a fart can on the back and etc. The kidd wasnt messing with any one just minding his own. Well some goof ball in a min 90,s Crapero LS pulls out in the center turning lane and starts picking on the Honda. Passes him while hes still in the center turning lane and then cuts him off buy going over in the right lane. He then slows down and trys to get the Honda to race then takes off like a bat outa $%#. Low and behold has no idea Iam back there. I grab 2nd and pass the Honda and get in behide the Crapero. He gets caught at a light and has know idea my 5.0 is setting on his back bumper ( he to busy trying to flirt with his girl friend) any way I bark the tires and he looks up in the mirror and his eyes are about the size of silver dollars. The guy in the Honda is behide me LHAO. I tried and tryed to run the Crapero and he wouldnt do anything LMAO. He kept looking in the rear view mirror, didnt like the 5.0 on his back bumper I suppose. Anyways not a kill story but thought it was pretty funny. Sry so long.
grey88gt is offline   Reply With Quote