View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 03:34 AM   #8
MEDIK418
Registered Member

Default Re: What's the stupidest thing you've done in your car?

Winter 1973, Clayton New Mexico, it's snowing to beat the band and as I pass through town at about midnight on my way back to Ft. Carson, I spied a supermarket (ok. . a store) parking lot with all this really pristine snow waiting to be violated. My buddy Kenny was asleep on the passenger side, I'm tired and bored stupid so I'm thinking why not wake both of us up?
I veered off the main highway at about 30 and momentum spun the car about 4 times. When I came to rest, I looked out my window and found myself about 8 feet from a New Mexico state trooper takin a break in the same parking lot. Sad part was, he had his park lights on and everything but I guess most of them were hiding behind a light pole or something.
I got lucky that night. All I got was an arse eatin and a few screams from Kenny. I still think his screeching got the trooper tickled enough to let me off with some of my rear left.
1986 four-eyed LX coupe, 358 Cleveland, Tremec TKO600/centerforce clutch, dish cut Probe forged pistons, comp cams hyd.roller cam, .579/.588@224/230, Edel.performer, 670 holley street avenger, CPR custom built long tubes, ported and polished 4bbl heads, manley valves, beehive springs, MSD peo-billet dist/MSD6AL, fluidamper, 5 lug conv. with 17x8 bullits there's more but it's still not finished yet.
Oh, and the oldest boy is turning his 89 GT into a FFR cobra this next summer.
MEDIK418 is offline   Reply With Quote