View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 05:42 PM   #12
NewStangSmell
Registered Member

Default Re: What's the stupidest thing you've done in your car?

A few monthes ago I was drivin in my dad's F150 at night on a 6 lane road (3 each way with a large ditch between the seperate ways) (he was with me since I only had my permit) so I wasn't use to his truck at all (4 inch lift, toyed with the chip, and it had the extended cab), but I was a good driver, I always speed, but in Vegas you have to. So he was tired and wasn't paying attention. I noticed I didn't have the headlights on...for about 2 secs I looked down and was verring into oncoming traffic with out headlights on a street with no lights...needless to say thank God I have a fast reaction time and swerved into the ditch between the two lanes. Also just the other week I was driving his truck on the way to work and had to stop real fast, and in the parking lot there weren't any spaces big enough for the truck so I found one that was almost good enough. When I went to pull out I noticed that across from the truck was a truck that was bigger so it was gonna take me hours to get outta the parking lot. Long story short I almost smashed the car on my right's door in and the truck behind me almost ended up with it's tailgate missing. No harm done tho...just to my ego...I need my mustang so I can actually park now...goodbye
NewStangSmell is offline   Reply With Quote