View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 11:28 PM   #21
eddielugnutz
Registered Member

Default Re: What's the stupidest thing you've done in your car?

I had a piece of crap 87 camaro that I loved to do burnouts in, and I loved to go driving in fresh snow, well try to drive anyway, and just spin out and have fun, I didn't care too much about it and I had hit a few telephone poles at 5mph and put nice dents in fenders, I hit a station wagon on black ice, I crushed my front license plate, cracked the cheap crap plastic bumper, so I put one of the LeBra's over it. I hit a school bus real lightly while doing one of my spins, not even enough to dent the car, but the bus driver insisted on reporting it, bitch. But the funniest thing that ever happened in that car was when I was screwing around in the snow as usual, and I spun too quickly out of control, went down a whole block spinning, and as I straightened the car out I screamed as it went onto someone's lawn and hit a large landscaping boulder about one or two feet high. The car actually scaled the rock and both wheels were off the ground. I couldn't back the car off of it, it crushed my radiator support and cracked my nose even more. I didn't even think to take pictures being so embarassed and stupid. I had to have my buddies tow me off the rock, and it did more damage coming off the rock as it scraaaaaaaped the underside of the car and ripped the front fascia almost completely off. i got a new radiator, a new bra to hold the nose on, and I was good to go, I just hammered that radiator support flat as possible. I have never gone sledding since.