Thread: Vent!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 12:11 AM   #23
eddielugnutz
Registered Member

Default Re: Vent!!!!!!

Well one look at my sig and you'll all roll your eyes, ha ha, that's right, I have a 88lx project that is my hobby, it keeps me out of trouble. The mustang is the cheapest and easiest bang for the buck speed, thanks to the aftermarket parts world and wonderful guys like you all that have formed a blue oval family of people that will yack your ear off for hours with a stranger at a gas pump over a mustang. But I am in love with my Z28, I always have been. I'm not talking performance, I'm not talking reliability, cuz God knows it's not that quick in stock form, and God knows it's not that reliable or easy to work on, but I love the looks, the sounds, and the feel of driving it. I always have, ever since the first time I saw and sat in one in 1993, I was only 11 years old. I leave it stock, I baby it, and I do all my own work on everything, and you can say all you want, you can beat it, go ahead, because everyone has a car that they love, and when I'm cruising with six gears and a rumbling LT1, I'm in my own little world. I hate the fueding between the Mopars and the Ford vs. Chevy thing, when someone makes fun of me in their Hemi I ignore it, the only thing that gets me heated up is the ricers, when they rag on American I flip out!

As for the mustang, it's the Jekyl to my Hyde, it's ugly, cheap, fast and easy, alot like my ex-girlfriend Tiffany. LOL I love thrashing on that beast, I beat the snot out of it, break it, fix it, then go thrash some more!