View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:50 PM   #1
bailey_57
Registered Member

Default if you have a vin is there a way to locate a car

i've been really upset the last couple of years now(4 and a half to be exact) i sold my first aero nose fox body. It was a 1988 Mustang GT Blue and titanium with grey interior. I sold it to a guy from maryland. I have no idea what his last name was, i stupidly erased his email and i really wish i had my car back. It was nothing special, hell most people probably wouldn't want it when compared to other foxes. It looked nice from 10 feet but the quarter was developing rust, the hatch was rotted, it had no mods, no mass air and worst of all 160,000 miles give or take a few, oh did i mention it was an automatic which was one of the driving reasons i sold it. I even left my high school tassel in it accidentally. i was the second owner, i bought it from a guy who lived in the middle of nowhere. i'm sure some of you can relate to just wanting your first car back, hell i think about how hard i worked to pay for that thing with cash, and how when i owned it, it never was exactly what i wanted, but now that its gone and i'm on my 3rd aero nose gt since, which just so happens to be the car i continually compared this to, i want her back. if you are still reading this pathetic nonsense i'm writing while tripping on nyquil go to this website. take care all and if you have a similare story or can actually tell me how to find her i'd appreciate it. www.cardomain.com/id/jstanger89
bailey_57 is offline   Reply With Quote