View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 11:57 AM   #24
HoodStrype
Rearview Mirror Haze

Default Re: 1985 GT - Test your mustang knowledge, guess how fast i'll run 1/4 mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tireburner163
And I say that you've been doing it wrong for 10 years if you can't get a heads, cam, intake car into the 12's.
Ummm... Not to be over the top, but I'm sure with your 21 year old W E A L T H of knowlege you're probably correct.

High 12's... It's possible but not likely, and have you ever even seen a set of gt40p heads? Do you know what they came off of? Do you know how much a car running those heads dyno's at? Do you know that F-cam is probably a slight mis match for that set up? I'm taking into consideration average guy and average car...

Ice the crap out of the intake, have a 40 degree night with no humidity and pray the strip sprays lots of track bite and I'll show you high 12's with that combo.

PS: please don't PM me with how you've been drag racing since you rode a tricycle, how you're an ASE certified tire technician, how you're dad used to hang out with Ozzy Osbourne or anything else... I don't argue on websites because there is no point to it and I have to go back to work now building a database

...the epitome of Murphy's Law
HoodStrype is offline   Reply With Quote