View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 12:48 PM   #30
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

Default Re: 1985 GT - Test your mustang knowledge, guess how fast i'll run 1/4 mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodStrype
Tireburner, Your posts are stupid and rude and have been for 5 years. Look at the one here that 69Bronco started for ex. There is no need to post about how long you've ridden a tricycle, most people here are very experienced and sometimes we disagree. I don't know everything dude and when someone calls me on it I don't write out a thesis... no one cares. Enough. Over.

Soooo, okay, back to the subject at hand, 84LX89GT when ya gonna run that bad boy??? I reread back where ya doing some suspension work
Yea, I can tell you contribute a lot to the site.....all 371 post of wisdom. My thousands of posts in the tech forums have been of no use

It's not my fault the guy can't spell Cobra for god's sake. If you can't spell a simple word like Cobra, I'm sorry, your not going to get a lot of respect from me.

I didn't write a thesis, I simply argue facts and points. You said the car would only run mid 13's I offered flow numbers and examples of cars that had run mid 13's or faster with less mods. You see to just like to point out that I am "young" and that I am "stupid" or "rude." People with baseless arguments often do this.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote