View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 07:49 PM   #28
stanger66
dreaming about mustangs

Default Re: What's the stupidest thing you've done in your car?

Probably the stupidist things I did was (1) when I was 16 2 weeks after getting my license and va didnt know I had been driving since about 13 or 14. Well there is this hill near my parents house that if you can get enough speed you can jump in either direction but one is easier than the other the hard side is going up the hill which I tried I got up to about 70 and didnt have enough speed to jump it so I tried to way down. Well I got about a 3 mile stretch to get speed (my POS needed all 3 miles to get the speed I was at) when I hit the crest of the hill last time I looked was 78mph I went sailing over this hill like dukes of hazzard in 80 zephyr wagon with 3 passengers in it when I landed I saw all 4 hubcaps come off and I saw where they went(still couldnt find them) so I went up to Trash(trak) auto got 4 new hubcaps and went home after that. My dad went to use my car the next day and he said he went 1 mile and came back to me to ask if it had been driving like that for awhile and of course I said yes(idiot me) so he took the car to get the tires balanced and tire shop said that all 4 rims were bent almost like ovals and 3 shocks were blown and stablizer links were broken. So my dad had them replace them. My dad was on vacation at the time.

About 2 weeks later what I didnt know was his co-worker lived on the same street as the hill and new what car I was driving and told my the morning he came back that he saw the wagon go flying through the air one night while the f---er was sitting on his porch having a cigarette. And also saw me and my friends looking for my hubcaps and he would had said something earler but he didnt know exactly how close they lived near each other.

So when I got home from school my dad was waiting there for me and it looked like the top of his was about to blow off(very,very,pissed,very pissed.) After that he took my license away and I got it after about 1 yr after the incident because it took me that long to pay him back $1700.00 he spent to fix the suspension among other things I had broken.

(2) The other one is when I wrecked my mustang (the one in stang stories)...

06 Saleen S281SC Convertible 6spd
04 Freestar(wife)
66 mustang w/orig. Carroll Shelby racing 7 spoke 14X7's aluminum
02 pontiac sunfire 2.2 ecotec(great gas mileage) still GM junk
stanger66 is offline   Reply With Quote