View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 12:49 PM   #9
rwhite65
Ride Hard

Default Re: Such a Heat Score

I am not sure what problems you all are having. USMC should be protected under most of the same protections IL people enjoy up here.

If a cop pulls you over, I wouldn’t scream "WHAT DID YOU STOP ME FOR", but you have every right to know what you did and why the officer stopped you. Even better, when they start ripping you car apart, then you better be asking them why are you searching the vehicle?

Just because I see a nice car doesn’t mean I am going to stop it. I know a lot of police officers and that just isn’t how I or they think. Now if you go screamin by a cop car with loud exhaust and the music bumping, you may be getting stopped.

I don’t doubt any of your stories on here, but I think there are some very key points to the stories that are missing.

05schick- Your comment comes off very conceded. I promise you I am not jealous of your car, as probably many of the other officers are not. We too drive some nice rides when we are not working. Maybe you didn’t mean to sound that way, but I sure took it that way.

Ryan

04 Grand Cherokee Freedom Edition

79 Ford F-250 4x4 - Restored
rwhite65 is offline   Reply With Quote