View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 12:20 PM   #10
USMC302
Registered Member

Default Re: Such a Heat Score

man this sucks, I just typed a book length response and it didn't post. I try to sum it up...again..

NOPD has been corrupt for years, probably the most undisiplined Police department in history. During the hurricane, half the force quit and got caught looting, and not for survival items, but TV's and DVD's and crap. NOPD is authorized to drive the patrol cars while off duty as a deterrent, but the spouses constantly use them to bring kids to school and get groceries, etc..not the officers. An officer recently killed a couple while driving off duty with some girls ( not officers ) going the wrong way on the HOV lane. More than 10 times I've been almost ran off the road or into another car by NOPD not looking over there shoulder or using a blinker while regular driving. ( of course it could have been there kids or spouse driving on a power trip)They will ride your ass until you move out of there way( this is all without emergency sirens mind you). Anyway, when at gunpoint, I was not in the position to ask questions, or at least I had enough respect to not argue with the officer when I was told to put my hands on the hood of his car and not move, yes sir was my simple response.
Furthermore, my car doesn't have a radio or speakers in it, and I had full tailpipes at the time so my car isn't loud by either means. I do agree with you however, if you are doing somthing stupid, then you should get pulled over. I wasn't and my story is legit. I also agree with you about the BS on being stopped just for having a nice car, my car is three different colors cause it needs a paint job bad, I still got stopped.
Point being, I'm trying not to miss any key points in my story. I have a few friends that are officers with the Jefferson parish and St Charles parish down there and they both agree that NOPD is just plain sad, rude, unprofessional, and do not lead by example in any way shape or form.

There, that sums it up,