View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 11:09 PM   #17
goodyear1984
Registered Member

Default Re: A ride in the ricer

thoes ls1 are fast i posted a message about my buddys shop 98 and up ls1 can push 400hp with a cam and a dyno tune ..well and some little bolt ons..to get a ls1 camaro in the same mint shape it will cost more unless u find a really good deal ..as far as the ricers i hate the fart mufflers and the cold air intakes and the bookshelf wings stickers.i dont think its cool to spinn ur front tires ...i would rather have a 5.0 mustang and slide around corners than a 600 hp honda civic...u can make alot of hp in a 4 banger dont get me wrong but why.my good friend has a evo thats faster than my stang well it was atleast but im not goin to go out and buy a import.. idk i just dont see what people see in a 1989 honda civic hatchback..and on top of that ur buying a car from a diff country we live in america y not buy american..people like that are killing the american economy.pretty soon all the car makers will be jap owned
347 stroker all forged,arp everything,stud mains w/girdle,7qt pan,full roller, custom cam, aluminum heads swirl valves 5 angle valve job.quick fuel 750,areomotive pump,cobras w/nitto drags,and m/t et drags for the track, ford racing 373 gears,centerforce clutch,tko500,underdrive pulleys,bassani x-pipe,flowmasters
^best et so far 11.6 1.61 60ft coming soon 9sec et's
1992 mustang gt
2001 gmc 1500 4x4
78 century boat
92 skidoo
goodyear1984 is offline   Reply With Quote