View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

Default To Hell With Upr!!!!!

I purchased UPRs catted x pipe. It didnt fit. I installed it and it pushed the catback back about 2 inches, enough to touch the axle. I called them and they told me its copied dimension whys off the stock h pipe. BS! then they told me i had to cut my flow pipes. WHY?! if its supposed to be the same length as the stock pipe then i shouldnt have to modify anything, right? When i called they would barely let me get a word in. No offer to send me a new one to see if there was infact a manufacturing problem, but they are refunding my money, thats the only thing they will do for me. As of now they have lost a customer, and i intended on buying more stuff plus I already have a decent amount of their products. Let me hear your thoughts on the subject. Later
'95 GT convert. K&N, C&L mass air meter, Performance distributors sreamin demon coil, dyna mod, live wires, king cobra clutch, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, UPR billet adjustable shift handle, Crane Cams Fireball HI-6 box,underdrive pullies, 255lph fuel pump, UPr short throw shifter, caster camber plates, 03 cobra lower A arms, bullit suspension, cobra front brakes
Lethal5Oh is offline   Reply With Quote