View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 06:12 PM   #5
USMC302
Registered Member

Default Re: To Hell With Upr!!!!!

FWIW, I know the owner of UPR, we get discounts through UPR and I love there suspension products, although, I have never ordered exhaust through them, I do know that most exhaust doesn't fit perfectly, now if they sent you the wrong part number or year pipe, then they should fix the problem, I'm suprised to hear they wouldn't let you get a word in on the phone. On the other side of things, are you sure the catback on your car is stock and hasn't been modified just a bit to fit the last pipe? I have the newer cobra cat back 2 1/2 on my 88 and they had to be welded on a little different to half of the catback, anyway, either way, at least your getting your money back after you tried installation, most don't do that much....good luck. if your looking for off road pipes, I have a Bassani X( best fitting pipes IMO ) and a MAC H, with a bung welded into it for a wideband ( I have the plug for it too if you don't run a wideband ) for sale. Both used but in great shape. i went with long tubes..