View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 08:09 PM   #6
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

Default Re: To Hell With Upr!!!!!

Well usmc302 heres the deal. I installed the catback myself on the factory pipe. I compare refernce points on the floor pan between the upr pipe and the factory. they were different. ANyways, i called them back for the shipping tag and talked to a different guy who listened to me. I measured the pipe and he was supposed to measure another one and get back to me. No word so far. He did offer to pay for me to have the flow pipes modified but im not to thrilled about doing that especially since I want to spend 500 plus on a slp or magnaflow exhaust. Im going to try calling back tommorow, hopefully this will get straightened out and everyone will win. I hate having to be the a$$hole, but when it comes to spending 300 on something that doesnt fit, theres a problem.

P.S. I have a few of their products and like them and would like to get more. They even sent me new hein joints for my bumpsteer kit because one became loose. Thought that was cool.
'95 GT convert. K&N, C&L mass air meter, Performance distributors sreamin demon coil, dyna mod, live wires, king cobra clutch, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, UPR billet adjustable shift handle, Crane Cams Fireball HI-6 box,underdrive pullies, 255lph fuel pump, UPr short throw shifter, caster camber plates, 03 cobra lower A arms, bullit suspension, cobra front brakes
Lethal5Oh is offline   Reply With Quote