View Single Post
Old 01-01-2008, 05:04 PM   #32
Stang_Gang
Stang_Gang_Performance

Default Re: What's the stupidest thing you've done in your car?

wow its hard to pick one......my wife says i need to learn to drive defenceivly not offenceivly 9and learn to spell lol) one thing that comes to mind is seeing a sheriff under the bridge a sleep, taking off the license plates, pulling up beside, him uncorking the headers, firing up the stang and about making him piss hisself. so i take off let him catch up, give him the one finger salute, hit 3rd and nail it. i found out my stang would do 167 mph with 3.73s. how did i find this out? i didnt realize the cop i messing with (since he was laying down) was my girlfriend at the times dad. needless to say i didnt get a ticket but i never got to drive his daughter anywhere after that.

one i have to mention also is this. back in highschool me and my bestfriend where back roading on this govt land know as the grasslands. we where in his 89 4x4 reg cab chevy with a 454. he has the speedometer comming back around the other way and i tell him there is a corner comming up over the next hill. smartass tells me i am full of shit, so low and behold we top the hill and there is a 90 degree turn and a big ditch and massive bolders. the turn is on a small hill so as we missed the corner and went straight we launched like 10 feet in the air flew over the ditch and bolders only to land in some poor guys camp site, ran through his camp fire bearly missed the guy cooking on the left of the fire and his tent to the right of the fire. we went right through the middle of this guys camp site. the corner was a big horse shoe that went around the ditch,bolders and the camp site, so we ended up back on the road we was originally on and my bud turns to me and says told ya the road didnt turn! we were lucky we didnt kill someone!!! now he listens when i tell him the road turns. i miss being young and stupid
98 "COBRA"
03 GT
07 GT
Stang_Gang is offline   Reply With Quote