View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
BADASS03SVT
Registered Member

Default Eaton/Auto/n2o '03 Cobra = 10.09@141

great day at the track! finally after 5 or 6 trips I had someone come up with me that knew what was going on to watch the car for me. no outside vids but I do have in car ones Ill get up later. temp was 70 degrees with 47% humidity. I have the times in the pics so you can see how long I let it cool down. half a bag of ice in the ice box before each pass. with my new blower fan i was able to have the intercooler water down to 52 degree's today at the start of my burnout.

new best with just the blower!!! 10.69@132!!!!!! I have a feeling Im gonna get 133 out of it once the temps get down another 10-15 degree's....

and on the 100 shot...10.09@141!!!!! I LOVE THIS CAR...watch out Twin Screw's...here I come!!!!

here are the slips form the rest of the day

first pass...big car in front of me spun so I figured Id start off form idle on the cold track

2nd pass went right into it...2 stepped it at 3k

3rd pass, loosened up the rear shocks 1 click and DID NOT lock the converter up..lost 2mph but seemed to run the same for ET w/ a .02 less 60'

4th pass clicked the shocks back to 5 and added 1/2lb in each tire...

then decided it was bottle time...checked everything was working and went at it. just after the 1-2 shift the car got squirrelly and I had to sterr it a bit. didnt get out of it but I bet that was my 9.9x pass....

6th pass I tried to back it up or hit that magic number but the track wasnt there. spun a little out of the hole and broke free a little at the top of first

9.82@135 w/ a 1.35 - NO Nitrous!

9.50@139 w/ a 1.30 - n2o

**Click here for all my video's!!!**

BADASS03SVT is offline   Reply With Quote