View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #13
Nevadanut
Registered Member

Default Re: Stay away from DYNAMIC RACING Products

Here's an update concerning the issues with Dynamic Racing Products - after doing some public records research, it appears the person behind this situation might possibly be Shawn B. Friedman, a person who might possibly also sell parts on Ebay as billetspeeddepot, also of Coral Springs, Fla. The current feedback has a few negative comments dealing with similar transactions that didn't go very well. He may also have possibly been utilizing different user names a few years ago, and a simple web search may reveal that. He has requested that I return the parts and he "assured me of obtaining a refund and he'll pay the shipping." First of all, if he didn't pay the shipping in the first place, I highly doubt that he'd pay it the next time around. Second - if I return the parts, I can bet I'll get stuck with those charges as well and never see the refund. He appears to have deceptive business practices. If you go to the website's main page ( Dynamic Racing Products Online Auto Parts Store ) it clearly states the following and is quoted - "Our FREE SHIPPING policy means that there will be absolutely NO FEES, NO HANDLING FEES, NO SERVICE FEES and NO HIDDEN FEES on any products you order from us. FREE MEANS FREE!!!" Being charged $74.87 for shipping sounds like the basis for false advertising, which when presented to the everyday consumer is highly frowned upon but yet I'm another statistic of a possible fraudulent business practice. He has several upset customers over the years. Simple search on the web will reveal other issues such as this one as well as an Ebay suspension. I have copied e-mail correspondence as well as all receipts of funds paid and have already forwarded them to the Broward County Consumer Affairs Division as well as submitted a written Mail Fraud Report to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service. I will also initiate a written report to the National Fraud Information Center. If there's anyone else who is in a similar position with written documentation and facts, there may be an avenue to help you as well. It is highly recommended that you take caution when buying parts from this website as well as from the Ebay sales. I'd hate to see other people lose their money or possibly not receive their parts... or both.
Nevadanut is offline   Reply With Quote