View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #25
Jayme
12 Sec Stock Motor Club

Default Re: automatic Cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93SVTstang View Post
I know this is not about street racing, but I figured somebody in here would have the knowledge to answer this question. My cousin and I got into a big arguement tonight because he said that you could get a Cobra from the factory with an automatic, I tried to convince him otherwise, but he was convinced you could get one because his friend owned one. He is know for his b.s., but is it possible that a 94-up Cobra could have an automatic from the factory? By the way...he owns a 35th GT vert w/ 18in Saleens.
------------------
93SVTstang-93 Cobra: 80mm MAF, K&N, 8mm plug wires, shorty headers, off road h-pipe, Borla Cat-back, centerforce clutch, hurst shifter, 3:55s

To my knowledge, a 94-up cobra with an automatic "from the factory" is a Fobra. Fobra = Fake Cobra. Ive never seen a 94+ Mustang Cobra with an automatic FROM THE FACTORY, ive seen plenty of SWAPPED autos in 94-04 Cobras at the track here in Houston.

1990 Mustang LX
12.16 @ 116.65mph
My NEW MustangWorks Page

1990 Mustang GT -Sold-
12.996 @ 104.21mph
1.72 RRs, Pro-M 75mm MAF, Kirban Regulator, BBK Headers, BBK Off-Road X-Pipe, MAC Cat-Back, ASP Pulleys, BBK 70mm TB/EGR, BBK Cold Air, 3.73 Gears, Hurst Short Throw, King Cobra Clutch, 4-Cyl Front Springs, BBK Rear, 90/10 Struts & 50/50 Shocks, Lakewood Lower Control Arms and Weld Draglites.
My MustangWorks Page
Jayme is offline   Reply With Quote