View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #7
magician2009
Registered Member

Default Re: Why do people hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scongie View Post
My husband and I just got a 2009 GT
People are hating and saying oh its a sh*tstang calling mustangs and fords crappy.
I understand its a rear wheel drive ( not too great on my car lingo hope i worded that right lol)
I understand Fords back in the day may have not been that good and they have come a long way. My husban d has always driven Ford. My brother in law has a mustang from 1986 and its still on the road.
I just dont get why people feel the need to bash the mustang. It has a great reputation for good reason.
Sorry I just needed to vent. thanks for reading.
Hi Scongie,

As for the Haters, they are most likely VERY jealous! It's really that simple. You have a 2009 Mustang GT, it is a georgeous pony with a rich, deep history. Secure people will compliment your vehicle; the whimps with the second-rate, late-model, mildly modified pocket-rockets will quote you lap stats.

But let me ask you this simple question: When you are kicking your Mustang on the open road, stereo blasting your favorite playlist, and the engine is rumbling and growling under your ass, how do YOU feel?

Lol. No worries friend. There is always a faster car, but the Mustang GT is the whole package, and the 2009 rocks!

Be loud and proud. Wait. No. Don't worry about being loud..... your bored-out GT will take care of that all by itself.

Scot.