View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #16
Nevadanut
Registered Member

Default Re: Stay away from DYNAMIC RACING Products

Let's clarify a few facts - first of all, you quoted me a price of $500.00 for the parts shipped to me. That's what I paid. The issue is not what the parts cost, that's irrelevant - it's the fact that the owner went back on his word and stuck the customer with additional charges. Basically, you lied to us. Second of all, it's highly irresponsible for you to post a libelous claim that the steering racks have been sold for profit. No, they are still here in the garage. I'd be more than happy to send a photo if you'd like. Three of them are still packed in the factory cartons and one has been modified and is ready for installation. Let me explain what has happened - I'm just an older retired aircraft mechanic who likes to tinker with his sports car in the garage. I have friends that have the same cars, and we are embarking on a project that involves modification to the steering racks and we needed more than one. So I contacted you and you provided a quote to me, and that's what I paid. After being stung with additional charges, I kindly asked for the refund of the excess charges due to your mistake in Florida. That's where things become ugly. You refused to send the funds, and wanted me to spend more money. First of all, I don't trust you after what you've done. Why would I take a risky chance of getting stung twice by you? My only question - why not refund the excess charges? That would have solved everything and this matter would be closed. I have dealt with airplanes and sports cars before the word internet was part of our vocabulary, and situations like this don't go well with sports car clubs. Rest assured, we as a group, don't condone shady business and won't care to order any Mustang or other Ford parts from someone who conducts shady business practices. To post your last comments is highly frowned upon because you jump to conclusions and don't know the facts. Your credibility is questioned by not only me, but by many, especially after your last comments. We all kindly await your apology when you're ready.
Nevadanut is offline   Reply With Quote