View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 AM   #7
CobraJet428
Registered Member

Default Re: An EXTREMELY LONG HIATUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupe Devil View Post
Hello there. Posting here for the first time in a LONG time. I am confident that there are many (most of you probably) whom I have never met, talked to, or posted with. I hadn't been here in a while but got linked over from a search. Got it book marked again now so I plan on to post here much more often now.

Side note: I'd like to apologize to the administration publicly. I was made a moderator of the truck forums several years ago.. I've been in and out of the truck markets a few times since and currently don't own a truck but continue to wrench, tune, and play with them as much as I can. I will do my best to act as a moderator now without prejudice.

So once again, Sorry the vacation lasted so long but it was one heckuva good ride.

Brad
I have not been on much lately either, but it's always good to see people from the Palmetto State on MW
Rice Haters Club Member #237
2007 Vista Blue Mustang GT Convertible w/black top and charcoal interior, 18-in. polished aluminum wheels.
1978 Ford F150 Ranger Longbed, 400M w/automatic and 2 fuel tanks...get the picture?
1993 Mustang GT Dark Blue/Grey 2-tone. Flowmaster Mufflers and blackouts on the headlights. RIP (10/31/99).
1968 Mustang 6 cyl/C4 automatic
1938 Ford Pickup, Flathead V8 (85HP) with granny 4-speed..a restoration work in progress.
CobraJet428 is offline   Reply With Quote